1. Builds more trust among the clients
2. Boosts ranking of your profile, and your proposal appears higher to the clients
3. You get better and even more freelance job opportunities
4. Verified profile is the gateway to move to the next levels Learn more...
- Platform Service Fee 20% lesser than the normal service fee
- Platform Service Fee 10% lesser than the normal service fee
- Valid government-issued photo ID containing your photo, signature, name and date of birth. Acceptable documents are passport only front page, national ID card (NIC/CNIC), driver's license, tax ID (PAN ID for Indian nationals), voter ID or any other valid government-issued photo ID that meets these criteria.
- Profile picture must be PNG or JPEG file
- For Physically Challenged persons verification: Valid government-issued photo ID containing your photo, signature, name and date of birth which is certifying you as a physically challenged.
Complete your Vulpith profile 100% and upload clear profile picture. This picture must match with uploaded govt issued ID.
Add your LinkedIn Account using -> Profile & Settings page under Public Links section. Profile picture should also be the same as your Vulpith Profile picture.
Upload valid govt issued photo ID to your Vulpith Profile.
Once you are done with above 3 steps, submit to Vulpith from your Profile Settings section for verification using "Verify My Profile" button.
Vulpith will review your uploaded items to verify your identity. This usually takes up to 72 hours. We will notify you when we complete the verification process whether you are verified or need additional documentation.
We routinely ask freelancers and clients to re-verify their identities to help keep Vulpith safe and reliable. Do not alter the scanned documents or pictures in any way.