1. Builds more trust among the clients
2. Boosts ranking of your profile, and your proposal appears at the top to the clients
3. You get better and even more freelance job opportunities
4. Verified profile is the gateway to move to the next levels Learn more...
- Service Fee is 20% lesser than the platform standard service fee
- Service Fee is 10% lesser than the platform standard service fee
- Valid Government-issued photo ID containing your Photo, Signature, Name and Date of Birth.
Acceptable documents are Passport front page, National ID card (NIC/CNIC), Driving License, Tax ID (PAN ID for Indian nationals), Voter ID or any other valid Government-issued photo ID that meets these criteria.
- Profile picture must be JPG, JPEG or PNG file
- For Physically Challenged persons verification: Valid Government-issued photo ID containing your Photo, Signature, Name and Date of Birth which is certifying you as a physically challenged.
Complete your profile 100% by uploading a clear Profile picture, Government-issued photo ID, LinkedIn profile URL & Time Zone. Make sure your Profile picture is matching with uploaded Government-issued photo ID.
Once your profile is 100% completed, click on "Verify My Profile" button from the Profile & Settings section to raise a request to verify your profile.
Vulpith will review your uploaded items to verify your identity. This usually takes up to 72 hours. Once the verification process is completed, we will notify you over the email whether your profile is verified or need additional information.
We routinely ask Freelancers / Agencies to re-verify their identities to help keep Vulpith safe and reliable. Do not alter the scanned documents or pictures in any way.